Sherlene® Online Audience Public Figure and Ministries
~Feelings Chart, Social Media Rules, and Videos~
Note: Parent(s) if you no longer want to participate in the good-and-bad involved with parenting, contact me to arrange drop off of your infant(s) or child(ren) at my doorstep. Please do not harm your child, just drop your child(ren) off to me for some quiet time, or so that I may make other solutions on your behalf. Remember, children never ask to come to our great world. You may also phone me for emotion counseling.
Online and Offline
Description: By allowing ME OR MY SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES to be your social-media friend or your social-media follower, you are saying that you are allowing your photograph posts, or interesting viewpoint to be shared on this portal social platform.
An opportunity to chat about family-themed topics and current events, while communicating personal feelings of the given topic discussion: social-platform communication tool.
Updated April 2018 effective May 25, 2018.
Chart that we use to express feelings in my forums and discussions: 'Feelings Chart'.
EMOTIONAL WELL BEING
Do you know the stages of emotional well being? 1) First, you will experience shock, denial, or protest, 2) Next, Bargaining actions, 3) Anger (acting outward), 4) Depression (anger turned inward), and, lastly, 5) Understanding and Coping.
DEAR AUDIENCE FAMILY, Phrases that We Use To Express Socially
"What It Means"
"What We Can Do"
"Too Much Information Shared" or "TMIS"
This web site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups
available to its users. Please remember that any information that is
disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise
caution when deciding to disclose any of your personal information.
VIDEO PRESENTATION SHARING TO AUDIENCE
1. You don't have to follow any rules but yours.
2. You decide who or what is in/out of work presented.
3. Your responsible for your group's participation, team effort!
4. No suing here, not responsible for video information or who is in video.
PLEASE KEEP CUSSING, ETC., TO A MINIMUM. NO NUDITY IN VIDEOS.
5. You have free speech of writing presented.
6. You have free speech of opinions of videos shown.
7. You decide who is allowed to talk in your video, avoid secrets!
8. You will not be paid for your time in video performance.
9. Must have character(s) and a theme for a good video.
10. You can not use others hard work as your own.
11. I typically use videos that have original content and less than five minutes long.
12. Dress for your part. Nudity in videos is not permitted.
13. Leaders: Make sure all of your group knows showcase rules,
your rules, and what your goal is. Be sure that all are willing
participants. You will be responsible for your actions within your group!
This web site promises not to rent or sell your email address to anyone,
including third party organizations.
It is not my goal for you to be scared of sharing in the showcase.
It is exciting to show your gift and/or talent, especially if you have been
doing it for years. Have fun, just be prepared and plan in advance goals
that you would like to achieve by presenting your talent, skill, video, or media.
This company brand has a lot of official Facebook pages: Talk Hosts Channel; Traveling Families Communique; Sherlene Stevens; Sherlene News; Politics and the Family Social Class; The Script In My Box; Sky Watch & Clouds.
This company brand has several official Twitter pages: Talk Hosts; Sherlene Stevens; Disaster Now Info; Online Coupon Hub.
Copyright. Sherlene®. All Rights Reserved.