- Community Outreach
- [SHERLENE STEVENS MINISTRIES]
- Home Management Community Services
- Do you work on Sundays and a Bible-study day? Think you can't be a true faith believer, if you're not able to go church every Sunday? Have you ever heard or seen a prosperity-discussions religious leader?
- e-Fellowship Testimonies
- Personal Devotion: A Christian Faith-Based Organization Ministry because you can't say G_ _ or J_ _ _ _ , or religious uplifting talk in a regular-style business.
- Scriptured-Based Topic Revelations
- Modern Viewpoint Fellowship Model. Want to talk about how your faith, encourage another, etc? So I created, God in Christ's Purpose Assembly. I'm not humanly ordained and this is not a traditional church model, yet. You are welcome, and welcome to remain as a member on purpose with unique purposes.
- GICPA Lifestyle Services Community Outreach
- Care Services Ministry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketplace Outreach Ministry
- Street Ministry and Group Meeting
- Prayer and Bible Study Meeting
- Our Creed and Form of Worship
- Inspirational Quotes
- Prosperity Teaching
- Personal Prayers
- eFellowship Announcements
- Personal Devotion Group Meeting: Building Ministry Fund
- Actions of a "saved" person and ministry membership: Salvation, Forgiveness and Praying, Worshipping, Fellowship, and Discipleship.
Community Services Brands
The following are homestyle services that I think are great! You may notice that I reference them alot. These are American programs and organizations that are available in our local communities.
Having more productive landlords that can afford to maintain their properties for city code and/or HUD code standards and requirements;
Affordable rental ads for disadvantaged landlords;
Security deposit financial-assistance programs; for low-income tenants;
Recycling products and services;
Community beautification. (flowers, landscape, clean sidewalks, etc.); and,
Youth summer-job opportunities.
Any state's or any state's community-outreach program of home or shelter energy assistance programs to help pay bills of electric, air conditioning cooling, and/or heating;
Joe-4-Oil oil energy-assistance program;
Habitat for Humanity organization that helps builds and offers affordable homes for sale to new homeowners;
Any states or any state's community-outreach program of home or shelter weatherization assistance programs; installs needed basic products or remodels areas of homes for improved homeowner usage; and,
Housing and Urban Development (HUD) federal program provides funding for low-income rentals, community buildings and affordable houses for mortgage offers.
Like my Facebook Page to follow my shared posts.
*My general public nonprofit (A Time To Learn Academy) advocates the food pantry concept and our donations, pencils to public schools, and our career counseling and exploration community activities; free services.