- Devotion Socials
- NEW MONDAY SHOW
- Sherlene Stevens' Devotion Social Ministry aka God In Christ's Purpose Assembly. All rights reserved.
- Devotion Note Log
- Scripture Based Topic Happening Now
- Large Fellowship Social Events 2020
- Personal Devotion: April Sermon and Message
- I want to share with you what the Holy Trinity of God says about grouping things of his earth, lacking some things, and deciding to have personal foundations--on purpose. For motiivation, listen to my bible-study talk show each Monday!
- Do you work on Sundays or a local Bible-study day? Think you can't be a true faith believer, if you're not able to go church every Sunday?
- Because modern social-traditions have said "You can't say G_ d or J_ _ _s, or religious uplifting-talk in today's public places or American governments.
- Actions of a "saved" person and ministry membership: Salvation, Forgiveness, Praying, Worshipping, Fellowship, and Discipleship.
- GICPA Street Ministry and Group Meeting
- Inspirational Quotes
- Prosperity Teaching
- Personal Prayers
- Fellowship: When and Where
- Would you like to read articles from the beginning years that led to my non-denominational ministry and calling?
- 2005 Published Articles
- 2006 Published Articles
- 2007 Published Articles
- 2008 Published Articles
- 2009 Published Articles
- 2010 Published Articles
- 2011 Published Articles
- 2012 Published Articles
- 2013 Published Articles
- 2014 Published Articles
- Special Edition Newsletter: National Black History Month Tribute. Copyright 2005-2014. All rights reserved.
Advertisement: Large Fellowship Social Events
Note: For me to highlight, an event must be able to seat over 500+ faith-believers and the general public. Faith-based event highlights are not a part of my GICPA social unless otherwise noted, and can be of any faith's social-event announcements to the general public. Now accepting Year 2020 fellowship announcements to post on this page, also. -Sherlene NEWS
Social Events 2020
The Last One Ever Event/Grand Finale: Woman Thou Art Loosed Homecoming meeting. September 10 - 12, 2020 in Atlanta, GA Host: The Potter's House, Bishop T. D. Jakes. Click here to register today.