- Devotion Socials
- Sherlene Stevens Devotion Social/Ministries aka God In Christ's Purpose Assembly _______________
- BIBLE STUDY
- Scripture Based Topic Happening Now
- I want to share with you what the Holy Trinity of God says about grouping things of his earth, lacking some things, and deciding to have personal foundations--on purpose. For motiivation, listen to my bible-study talk show each Monday!
- Do you work on Sundays or a local Bible-study day? Think you can't be a true faith believer, if you're not able to go church every Sunday?
- Because modern social-traditions have said "You can't say G_ d or J_ _ _s or religious uplifting-talk in today's public places or governments." I have created a Personal Devotion Christian Faith-Based Organization Ministry: God In Christs Purpose Assembly
- Modern Viewpoint Fellowship Model. I'm not humanly ordained and this is not a traditional church model, yet. You are welcome, and welcome to remain as a member, on purpose!, with unique purposes.
- Street Ministry and Group Meeting
- Our Creed and Form of Worship
- Actions of a "saved" person and ministry membership: Salvation, Forgiveness and Praying, Worshipping, Fellowship, and Discipleship.
- Inspirational Quotes
- Prosperity Teaching
- Personal Prayers
- Personal Devotion Group Meeting or Building Ministry
- Would you like to read articles from the beginning years of my devotion letters?
- 2005 Published Articles
- 2006 Published Articles
- 2007 Published Articles
- 2008 Published Articles
- 2009 Published Articles
- 2010 Published Articles
- 2011 Published Articles
- 2012 Published Articles
- 2013 Published Articles
- 2014 Published Articles
- Special Edition Newsletter: National Black History Month Tribute. Copyright 2005-2014. All rights reserved.
Are you lacking (poor) academically, financially, physically, and/or spiritually? Or are you blessed (rich) in such categories? Eliminate using words such as "poor" or "rich" and replace with lacking or blessed ... in any of the described area category.
Ways to Use Godly Principles at Business
Spend; Save; Donate (Charity).
Mentor another or an aspiring entrepreneur.
Fair-pricing of your products and/or services.
How many times have you heard "Build it and they will come"? When should you really build? When should you really be worried when there are no productive profits coming in for such building activities?