- Devotion Socials
- NEW MONDAY SHOW
- 2020 Extreme Storm Victims Charity
- New Monday Episodes Archives
- Personal-Devotion Topics Evangelist aka God In Christ's Purpose Assembly. All rights reserved.
- Devotion Note Log
- Personal Devotion: April Sermon and Message
- I want to share with you what the Holy Trinity of God says about grouping things of his earth, lacking some things, and deciding to have personal foundations--on purpose. For motiivation, listen to my bible-study talk show each Monday!
- Do you work on Sundays or a local Bible-study day? Think you can't be a true faith believer, if you're not able to go church every Sunday?
- Because modern social-traditions have said "You can't say G_ d or J_ _ _s, or religious uplifting-talk in today's public places or American governments.
- Actions of a "saved" person and ministry membership: Salvation, Forgiveness, Praying, Worshipping, Fellowship, and Discipleship.
- GICPA Street Ministry and Group Meeting
- Inspirational Quotes
- Prosperity Teaching
- Personal Prayers
- Fellowship: When and Where
- Would you like to read articles from the beginning years that led to my non-denominational ministry and calling?
- 2005 Published Articles
- 2006 Published Articles
- 2007 Published Articles
- 2008 Published Articles
- 2009 Published Articles
- 2010 Published Articles
- 2011 Published Articles
- 2012 Published Articles
- 2013 Published Articles
- 2014 Published Articles
- Special Edition Newsletter: National Black History Month Tribute. Copyright 2005-2014. All rights reserved.
Greetings Peace Be Unto You/ Do Not Fear,
Are you lacking (poor) academically, financially, physically, and/or spiritually? Or are you blessed (rich) in such categories? Eliminate using words such as "poor" or "rich" and replace with lacking or blessed ... in any of the described area category.
Do not give until you first have received. (Source: Old Testament Verse of KJV Bible)
Ways to Use Godly Principles at Business
Spend; Save; Donate (Charity).
Mentor another or an aspiring entrepreneur.
Fair-pricing of your products and/or services.
How many times have you heard "Build it and they will come"? When should you really build? When should you really be worried when there are no productive profits coming in for such building activities?