|1. Preheat oven to 450F. Line roasting pan or jelly-roll pan w. foil. Add roasting rack to pan (help to keep cooked juices separately for gravy, etc.)
2. In med. bowl, stir together oil, pepper, coriander, and 2 t. mustard seeds; rub all over tenderloin.
3. Sprinkle beef w. 1 T. salt. Place beef on rack and roast 40-50 min., or until desired doneness (140F for med.-rare, higher for well done).
4. Cover loosely w. foil and let rest at least 10 min. Remove and discard string.
5. Meanwhile, in 2-qt. saucepan, heat marmalade, vinegar, sugar, fennel seeds, and remaining 1 t. mustard seeds on med.-low just until marmalade melts, stirring to combine. Remove from heat; let cool (This is "chutney").
5. While chutney cools, from oranges, cut and discard peel and pith; cut out segments between membranes. Stir orange segments and red peppers into chutney.
6. Place beef on platter; garnish w. bay leaves and pink peppercorns. Serve w. chutney (marmalade sauce mixture).