|By Author Unknown|
|3 large eggs
1/4 c. sugar
2 c. milk
3 2/3 c. flour
1/2 t. salt
2 t. baking powder
|1. Beat eggs and sugar together.
2. Add the milk slowing. Mix.
3. Add the dry ingredients and mix until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour batter into a funnel. At the same time, use your finger to plug the hole. In a large cast iron pot, add 2" of oil to the bottom.
5. When the oil is hot, pour batter by moving the funnel around to make designs.
6. Brown on both sides - immediately remove and drain extremely well. Top w. cinnamon, sugar or powdered sugar.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes
||Cook Time: 5 minutes|