|Pumpkin Bread Pudding|
|By Domino Foods|
|Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Serve with warm Gingered Creme Anglaise.
|4 cups white bread, cut into cubes
3 egg yolks
1 1/2 c milk
1 1/2 c heavy cream
3/4 c canned pumpkin puree
1 c Domino granulated sugar
1/4 t salt
1 T rum or brandy or extract/flavoring
1/4 t nutmeg
1 t cinnamon
1/4 t cloves, ground
2 T butter; cold, cut into pieces
|1. Dry bread cubes on cookie sheet in oven 10 to 15 min.
2. Place bread cubes in pan.
3. In large mixing bowl, whisk together all pudding ingredients except butter.
4. Pour mixture over bread cubes.
5. Let sit 10 minutes until bread is fully soaked.
6. Dab butter over top.
7. Bake 40 to 50 min. (Pudding should be set in center, but not dry.)
|Prep Time: 20 minutes
||Cook Time: 60 minutes|