|One-Dish Seafood Meal: Frogmore Stew or Low Country Boil|
|By Author Unknown|
|1/4 c your favorite seafood seasoning or to taste
5 lbs your favorite potato
3 (16 oz.) packages cooked Kielbasa sausage (or similar), cut into 1" pieces
8 ears, fresh corn, husks and silks removed
4 lbs fresh shrimp Optional, peeled and deveined
|1. Heat a large pot of water over an outdoor cooker or medium high heat indoors.
2. Add seafood seasoning to taste, and bring to a boil.
3. Add potatoes, sausage, and cook for 10 min.
4. Add corn on cob (halves). Cook for another 5 min.
6. Add the shrimp when everything else is almost done.
7. Cook for another 3-4 min.
8. Drain off the water and pour the contents out onto a picnic table covered with newspaper.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes
||Cook Time: 20 minutes|