1. Top each burger with 1 T. guacamole, 1 T. sliced picked jalapenos, and 3 tortilla chips.
The New Englander
1. Top w. 1 slice Cheddar cheese, 3 thin slices apple, and 3 thin slices red onion.
1. Beat together 6 oz. softened reduced-fat cream cheese, 3 T. pesto, 2 t. lemon juice; divide among burgers. Top w. shredded romaine lettuce.
The So. Cal
1. Mash together 2 ripe avocados, 1/4 c. mayo, and 1 crushed clove garlic. Divide among burgers. Top w. shredded carrots and alfalfa sprouts.
1. Blend until smooth 1 c. roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry; and 1/4 c. mayo. Top burgers w. 1 c. grated Manchego cheese.
1. Mix 1 c. mayo, 1/2 c. sour cream, 4 grilled green onions, chopped ; 1 1/2 T. sriracha, 1 t. each honey and lemon juice, and a dash of salt and pepper. Divide among burgers.
Guy's Pepper & Onion
1. Cook 1 red onion, 1 yellow or red pepper; 2 T. oil on high until tender; stir in 1/4 t. each paprika, salt and pepper. Top burgers w. Jack cheese and mixture.
The Vietnamese Banh Ml
1. Mix 2 med. Kirby cucumbers, sliced; 1/2 c. shredded carrots, 1/3 c. seasoned rice vinegar, 1/4 c. mint leaves, chopped; 1/2 t. salt. Chill 1 hour. Divide among burgers.
1. Top each burger w. 2 T. shredded pepper Jack cheese, 1/4 green onion, thinly sliced; 1 fresh pineapple ring.
1. Chop 1 green onion, 4 oz. jar pimientos; Add 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese, 1/3 c. mayo, 1/2 t. each hot sauce and Worcestershire. Divide among burgers.
The Spicy Elvis
1. Divide 3/4 c. crunchy peanut butter and 1/2 c. hot-pepper jelly among burgers. Top each w. 2 slices cooked bacon.
1. Stir together 1/3 c. hoisin sauce and 3 T. sriracha. Divide among burgers. Top w. fresh cilantro leaves.
1. Top each burger w. 1 T. onion dip and 1/4 c. canned fried onions.
Guy's Donkey Sauce
1. Mix 1 c. mayo and 1/4 c. roasted garlic and 1 t. mustard, 1/2 t. Worcestershire, 1/4 t each salt and pepper. Divide among burgers with toppings.