|1 T. olive oil
2 med. zucchini, cut lengthwise into quarters, then into 1/2-inch pieces
2 med. bell peppers (red, green or yellow), chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 t. salt, divided
1/2 t. ground black pepper, divided
1/3 c. all-purpose flour
2 cans (12 fl. oz., each) Nestle Carnation Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk, divided
1 jar (26 oz.) prepared marinara sauce, divided
1 pk. (8 oz.) or 12 sheets no-boil lasagna noodles, divided
1 1/2 c. (6 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
|1. Preheat oven to 375F. Grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and peppers, cook, stirring frequently, until soft, for about 8 minutes. Add garlic, cook for an additional 2 minutes. Season w. 1/4 t. each salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
2. Whisk together flour, 1/4 c. milk and remaining salt and pepper in medium saucepan until smooth. Whisk in remaining milk.
3. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer to 3 min. or until thickened. Stir 2 c. of milk mixture into cooked vegetables; reserve remaining mixture.
4. Spread 1/2 c. marinara sauce over bottom of the dish. Top with 3 noodles. Top with half of the vegetable mixture. Top w. 3 noodles. Spread 1 c. sauce and sprinkle w. 3/4 c. mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake until golden and bubbly on the edges. Let stand for 10 min. before serving.