|1. Set a pan over medium heat. Add a thin layer of vegetable oil, enough to coat the pan.
2. Mix the eggs, sugar, and soy sauce. Test the temperature of the pan with a drop of egg mixture; if it cooks immediately, it's ready.
3. Pour 1/3 of the egg mixturein the pan; it should start setting immediately. Before the eggs are about half set, start folding the eggs from outside in, making folds of about 2 inches.
4. After folding the entire piece, move to the far side of pan, then pour the second third of the egg mixture in the pan.
5. Place folded portion at the edge of new mixture. Before setting completely, fold the new portion, encasing the original portion, so that the internal layers of eggs will stick to each other.
6. Repeat with the last third of the egg mixture (don't forget to lift the already rolled eggs to pur the egg mixture underneath, then place at edge of mixture), and keep rolling so the eggs will form one thick block.
7. Cool to room temperature before slicing vertically.
8. Serve by itself or with fresh radishes and additional soy sauce.