|Strawberry Pretzel Dessert|
|By Source: Recipe.com|
|2 c. crushed pretzels
3/4 c. butter, melted
3 T. white sugar
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 c. white sugar
1 (8 oz.) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 (3 oz.) packages strawberry gelatin
2 c. boiling water
2 (10 oz.) package frozen strawberries
|1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Stir together crushed pretzels, melted butter, and three tablespoons white sugar. Mix well and press mixture into bottom of 9X13-inch baking dish. Bake 8-10 min., until set; set aside to cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and white sugar.
4. Fold in whipped topping.
5. Spread mixture onto cooled crust.
6. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
7. Stir in frozen strawberries and allow to set briefly.
8. When mixture is about the consistency of egg white, pour and spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until set.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes
||Cook Time: 15 minutes|