|1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, add eggs, white sugar, and pineapple juice. Beat for 2 min.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to ingredients of Step 2. Mix for 2 min.
4. In a small sauce pan, melt the butter, and add the brown sugar. Stir on low for just 1 min.
5. Spoon a layer of mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin, then place a pineapple ring on top.
6. Add a cherry in the middle of each pineapple. Pour cake mixture over cherries to fill muffin tin 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 10-15 min.