|Thanksgiving Feast: Savory Herb Roasted Turkey|
|Avoid placing stuffing inside of the turkey.|
|Must have a roasting pan, an oven, and time to prepare.
|1 whole turkey (20 lb) fresh or frozen, thawed
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 tbsp Rubbed Sage
2 tbsp Paprika
2 tbsp Seasoned Salt
4 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
1 lg onion
6 Bay Leaves
|1. Place turkey in roasting pan or deep pan. Should be able to see legs and temp button. Or, flip turkey on high temp 450 degrees for 20-40 min. Then, flip right side up.
2. Brush with oil. Place oil all over turkey.
3. Mix ALL seasonings. Place all over the turkey.
4. Place onion and bay leaves inside turkey.
5. IMPORTANT! Add 1 cup water to pan.
6. Cover loosely w. heavy-duty foil, cook at 325 degrees until done (3 hours or more).
7. Keep pan juices to make gravy.
"Helping People. Helping Families." If this recipe has been helpful please give a donation or place an order at my AVON store www.sherleneonline.net
|Prep Time: 30 minutes
||Cook Time: 240 minutes|