|1. Wash beans, trim ends and remove strings.
2. Arrange beans in a vegetable steamer (or a colander that will sit nicely in a saucepan), and place over boiling water.
3. Cover and steam five minutes.
4. Drain and plunge into cold water, drain again.
5. Coat a large nonstick skillet (or wok) with cooking spray or peanut oil and heat until hot.
6. Add gingerroot and garlic. Saute 30 seconds.
7. Add beans. Saute five minutes.
8. Combine water and remaining five ingredients.
9. Stir well.
10. Add beans, cook 30 seconds, or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.