|By Nonnie Sandifer|
|Makes two, give one to a new neighbor or friend.
|2 lbs ground beef
1-48 oz jar of spaghetti sauce
2 T sugar
1-16oz. pkg of medium egg noodles
1/2 c butter
1/2 t onion salt or powder
1/2 t garlic salt or powder
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
1-12 oz pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
Other options: sauteen green bell peppers, onions, and/or mushrooms and add to the cooking sauce.
|Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Brown meat and drain fat.
2. Add spaghetti sauce and sugar to meat, simmer 20 minutes.
3. Cook noodles as directed; drain and toss w. butter, salts, and Paremsan cheese.
4. Spray two 9X13 pans w. non-stick spray.
5. Add half the sauce in to both pans, all the noodles, and rest of sauce
6. Top with mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil.
7. Bake for 45 minutes.
|Prep Time: 25 minutes
||Cook Time: 55 minutes|