|To Grill Corn
1. Pull husks to stalk end of corn without removing; pull off silks. Return husks to original position; tie with kitchen string.
2. In large saucepot or baking pan, soak corn in 10 c. cold water for 10 min. (Soaking corn this way helps keep husks from burning on grill.)
3. Prepare grill for direct grilling on med.- high. Place corn on hot grill grate and cook, uncovered. 15 min. or until tender, turning occasionally. Peel back husks; spread with toppings, above right, as desired.
1. Mix 6 T. butter, softened and 1 T. fresh lime juice, and 1/4 c. packed cilantro leaves, and 1/4 c. packed parsley leaves. Pulse in food processor.
1. 1/3 c. low-fat mayonnaise, 2 T. drained prepared horseradish (stir together). Coating 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese.
1. 2 med. very-ripe tomatoes, coarsely grated; 2 T. finely grated Parmesan cheese, 2 T. chopped fresh basil, and 1/4 t. salt. Stir together.
1. Mix 4 T. butter, 2 t. chili powder, 1t. ground cumin, 1/4 t. garlic powder, and 1/4 t. salt. Cook or microwave just until melted.
1. Mix 3/4 c. garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese (about one 5-oz. package), softened. Coating 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled; and 1/4 c. snipped chives.